Acquisition of personal data:
If you use the services of LogisticDocuments.com, you provide some personal data to LogisticDocuments.com, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the Agreement. Personal data means all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
LogisticDocuments.com processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Company data;
- Financial data;
- Account data, including your password and username;
- Other personal data provided by you.
Purpose of processing
The personal data which are processed by LogisticDocuments.com, have the following purposes:
- To contact you to inform you about the services purchased by you and the implementation thereof;
- To execute its services;
- To improve its services;
- Making payments;
- Fulfilment of legal obligations;
- To exchange data with third parties for the purpose of executing the services.
Basis for processing
Personal data can only be processed on the basis of the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) execution of an agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of LogisticDocuments.com. LogisticDocuments.com only processes data that LogisticDocuments.com considers necessary to (improve) its services and carefully handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services. The basis for processing this data is the Agreement you entered into with LogisticDocuments.com.
Necessity of processing
Processing of your personal data is necessary in order to provide the services. The services provided by LogisticDocuments.com cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If for specific purposes relating to the personal data, your explicit consent is required, you must give your separate consent.
Automated decision making
There is no element of automated decision-making.
The personal data processed by LogisticDocuments.com shall be stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary because of laws or regulations, the personal data shall be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All personal data (obtained) shall not be stored longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by Third Parties
LogisticDocuments.com only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary to execute an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. LogisticDocuments.com may be legally obliged to share personal data with third parties. If personal data must be shared with third parties, processing agreements shall be made. The third parties with whom personal data may be shared are:
- Software suppliers, for the purpose of executing the Agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are location data and contact and name and address data.
- The website manager, for the purpose of executing the Agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are location data and contact and name and address data.
- Suppliers, for the purpose of executing the Agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are data necessary for granting access to a restricted environment.
Security of Personal Data
LogisticDocuments.com takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the different risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals in terms of probability and severity, shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a risk-adjusted security level.
By using the portal you agree with the disclaimer. LogisticDocuments.com reserves the right to modify the content of its portal and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the portal about this modification. The content of the portal has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain inaccuracies or be incomplete. LogisticDocuments.com does not accept any liability for damages caused by or resulting from the use of the portal. The use of this portal is the sole responsibility and risk of a user of the portal. No rights can be derived from the content of the portal. All texts on the portal are copyrighted and owned by LogisticDocuments.com as far as they do not belong to third parties.
Rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to be informed whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if so, to have access to them.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject shall be entitled to the erasure of personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact LogisticDocuments.com to do so.
- Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data relating to him/her which he/she has provided to LogisticDocuments.com in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and also the right to transfer this data to LogisticDocuments.com without interference from the controller to whom it was provided.
- Right to object; The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them, including profiling based on those provisions. LogisticDocuments.com shall cease the processing of personal data unless there are compelling, legitimate grounds for doing so which override the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject in relation to the exercise, establishment or maintenance of legal claims.
If you have a complaint about the way LogisticDocuments.com handles your personal data or wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact us via the portal or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that you have a right to exercise these rights, LogisticDocuments.com requests you to send a copy of your identity document. You can black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. LogisticDocuments.com will respond to your request as soon as possible but in any case, within 4 weeks. You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement agency. You can contact this authority via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Modifications to the Privacy Statement
LogisticDocuments.com can modify the privacy statement at any time. The most current version is published on the portal. You should, therefore, always check the portal for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we already process data relating to you, we will inform you by email.
This version was last updated on 7 December 2020.